Swoon Thursday: The Terraformed Planet Edition!

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.

 
Here's what you do:
From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

"The urge to kiss her again is overpowering. This time when I lean in she doesn't break away. I bend my head to hers and slide a hand around the small of her back to pull her in. I tease at her lower lip with my teeth and she gasps for a shaky breath. I pull back a fraction, that tiny distance requiring a monumental effort. 'You want me to stop,' I manage barely recognizing my own voice, 'you tell me.'" 

What made you swoon this week?

Labels: