#Holiday Readathon

4th Annual *Holiday #Readathon*: Goals and Updates




4th Annual
Holiday Read-a-Thon is hosted by Liza @ WhoRuBlog


Runs from December 6th-8th - Sign ups are OPEN

Hashtag: #Readathon



THIS IS MY FIRST READ-A-THON AND I AM SUPER EXCITED! 

      I've never done a read-a-thon before, but this one seems like the perfect time. The boyfriend is gone and I'm at home alone while it's too cold to do anything. And I'm only two books away from my goal for the year and I only have two more books for review and I can read whatever it is I want! So, I'm going to try and fly through these two books this weekend so i can read some things for fun! But what makes this read-a-thon worth joining is the fact that readers are giving something (such as small amounts of money or canned goods) to charaties of their choice. It can be for the amount of pages they read or even just the chapters. I chose to pick an extra name off the Angel Tree that we have at my local library. On it there are book names and children that desperately want a book and what kind they would like! 

GOALS

  • I began reading Dec. 6th around 5:30. I will read until the 8th at 11:59. 
  • I will try to do a mini-challenge. (When I looked at first they said something about holiday books and I don't have any :( lol) 
  • Finish one book and start and finish the next one! 
  • Check out everyone else's updates that are participating in this challenge. 
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Switched

I will give a complete update on my wrap up post that I will put up this Monday, Dec 9th!