Swoon Thursday: Oh my gods edition!

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


Here's what you do:
From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

"The kiss was slow, lazy, and never-ending. It felt like forever since he'd kissed me like that when, in reality, it had only been a handful of hours, but I lost my myself in that kiss, in Aiden. And kissing him now was nothing like it had been those hours before. I felt the pressure, the intense sweetness, and the love behind every stroke of his tongue and sweep of his lips, to my very soul. The hand in my hair tightened while the other traveled north, up my thigh, and then over the curve of my hip." 
pg. 137

What made you swoon this week?!

Labels: