Stacking the Shelves #62 & the Weekly Wrap-up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought: 
Keeping Her (Losing It, #1.5)Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)

Keeping Her by Cora Carmack
(It was $0.99 for Kindle!)
Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
(Only $3.63 on Nook and Kindle!)

Small haul this week, but honestly after last week, there's no way I could handle another huge one lol 

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 11/03/13: My Stacking the Shelves #61 
Monday 11/04/13:  My Beyond the Book Post of  my amazing time at Houston Book Rave!  
Tuesday 11/05/13: My Top Ten Tuesday of the Top 10 Sequels /companions I need to get my hands on ASAP
Wednesday 11/06/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring Spoils by Tammar Stein
Thursday 11/07/13:  My 4 Star review of The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes & my Swoon Thursday where I just need you to trust me! 
Friday 11/08/13: The winner to The Dark and Stormy Week at Take Me Away and my first vlog ever for Follow Friday! (I'm just saying hi but still lol) 
Saturday 11/09/13: My 5 Star review of Sentinel! 

What went on over at your blog?!

Labels: