Stacking the Shelves #61 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Received for Review: 
Hunted
Hunted by Elizabeth Heiter

Received via NetGalley and Harlequin MIRA. Thank you so much! 


Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb
Pawn by Aimee Carter

Received from Harlequin Teen! Thanks for this epic birthday surprise! 


I also went to Houston Book Rave yesterday and met some amazing people and got some amazing books. I will do a separate post of all the author signatures and things, because if I added them here, this post would be wayyyyyyy too long lol But here's what I bought and what I was given...

Bought:

Sentinel by Jennifer Armentrout
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray
The Collector by Victoria Scott

Given/Won: 
At Houston Book Rave I bought the VIR pass. With it they gave me a bag and with some goodies in it. I will put up the post with the goodies and the signatures and everything in my other post. It will be up tomorrow! 


Some kind of way I walked away with all these pretties! I went there with 3 of Rachel Vincent's books and I walked away with all these! Here's what I got:

1. Stalk Me and That Boy by Jillian Dodd (Who is amazeballs!)
2. Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
3. The Ghosts of Rue Dumaine by Alexandrea Weis
4. Descension by B.C. Burgess
5. Parallel by Lauren Miller
6. The Blessed by Tonya Hurley
7. The Elite by Kiera Cass
8. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (Guys, you know I was excited for this one!!!) 


Weekly Wrap-Up

Saturday 10/26/13: It was a dark & stormy... Week at Take Me Away! 
Sunday 10/27/13: My Stacking the Shelves #60 & my Dark and Stormy post featuring Thrillers
Monday 10/28/13:  My Beyond the Book Post of  what my fear landscape would have in it! (Features Divergent by Veronica Roth) My 2 Star review of Allegiant by Veronica Roth.  
Tuesday 10/29/13: My Top Ten Tuesday of the Top 10 Scariest Looking Book Covers
Wednesday 10/30/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring Insanity by Susan Vaught.
Thursday 10/31/13:  My 5 Star review of Trust in Me by J. Lynn & my Swoon Thursday where One choice will define me!  
Friday 11/01/13: My Follow Friday featuring a book I was embarrassed to have read and liked!
Saturday 11/02/13: My 2 Star review of The F-it List by Julie Halpern. (And a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!)

What went on over at your blog?!

Labels: