Stacking the Shelves #60 & Weekly Wrap Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Trust in Me by J. Lynn

Small haul this week, but it was still a great one! Can't wait to finish both of these!

Weekly Wrap-Up
Sunday 10/20/13: My 3 Star Review of Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Monday 10/21/13:  My Beyond the Book Post of my Bookish Bucket List featuring The F-It List by Julie Halpern!
Tuesday 10/22/13: My Top Ten Tuesday of the Top 10 Most unusual character names
Wednesday 10/23/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring Knightley & Son by Rohan Gavin..
Thursday 10/24/13:  My 3 Star review of Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins & my Crash & Bangin Swoon Thursday!
Friday 10/25/13: My Follow Friday featuring my favorite read in a funny place!


Labels: