Stacking the Shelves #58 & Weekly Wrap-up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.


Received for review: 

Far From YouAfterpartyCrash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
Far from You by Tess Sharpe
Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry

Bought: 
Find Me (Find Me, #1)Going Dark (Blackout #0.5)Blackout
Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1)
Find Me by Romily Bernard
Going Dark and Black Out by Robison Wells
Wildcards by Simone Elkeles

Borrowed from Library: 
Shadows
Shadows by Robin McKinley



In case you haven't noticed, this fall is BREAKING MY POCKETS!
Buuutttt, I GOT A PROMOTION THIS WEEK AT WORK, SO MY SPLURGING THIS MONTH IS COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED!!!! (I'm now making 2x's what I was making at first!)
What all did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up
Sunday 09/29/13: My Stacking the Shelves Post #57 & the Weekly Wrap up 
Monday 09/30/13:  My Beyond the Book Post that features PTSD and Something Like Normal by Trish Doller and my 1 Star review of Ghost Time by Courtney Eldridge
Tuesday 10/01/13: My Top Ten Tuesday of the Top 10 Book Turn-offs!
Wednesday 10/02/13: My WoW pick of the week featuring The Wicked we Have Done by Sarah Harian.
Thursday 10/03/13: My 2 Star review of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black & my Till the End of Time Swoon Thursday
Friday 10/04/13: My Follow Friday featuring the books that everyone else has read EXCEPT ME! 
Saturday 10/05/13: My 4 Star review of Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone