Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.    

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Things that have made my adventure in Blogging easier! 
*These are in no particular order.

1. Goodreads: I'm sure this is on everyone's lists. This site has helped me find new books to read and keep track of why I loved them so much! I admit, there are some things I don't like about it (creeper people always trying to add me, authors going crazy, etc. etc.) but that's not the site's fault. Those things obviously have nothing to do with them. 

2. Other Bloggers: I LOVE being able to get on Twitter, ask for a recommendation and having other bloggers @ me ASAP with their titles. Some of those recommendations come from those that haven't even read the book yet!

3. Twitter: Another site like Goodreads. I can share my love for books as well as get new books to read!

4. My Boyfriend and family: For Christmas the boyfriend gave me Nora (my Nook HD) and my family has ALWAYS been so supportive of my bookish ways. They realize how much I love this and always support my habit by making my reading easier. (My presents always consist of gift cards, e-readers, or books lol) 

5. My off days: On my off days I HATE to go anywhere. All I do is clean the house and sit on my butt and blog. I normally get a week's worth of posts done in two days. 

6. My new local librarian: She runs a library with so many other people coming in and out all the time, but yet when she sees me browsing the shelves she still directs me to books that I might like. 

7. Barnes & Noble: I go there for EVERYTHING. And it's gotten worse since I got my first Nook in 2010. It's so much easier to go in and download anything I want. It's so tempting to not download anything and everything lol 

8. Netgalley/Edelweiss: I don't get many physical ARC's, so I'm absolutely thankful for these two websites. It also makes me stay on schedule a bit more since I have actual real deadlines with these vs in the physical copies. 

9. Other blogs: So many blogs have inspired me. There were so many posts that inspired my own features. Especially my Beyond the Books posts. Those stemmed from an epiphany I had when I was doing the Book Blogger Challenge. 

10. Mommy: She read to me as soon as she found out she was pregnant with me. And now to this day, she still reads and shares books with me. It was because of her that I FINALLY gave Twilight a chance. (Even if it was only because the movie was coming out.)

What makes your adventure in blogging easier? Anything that you have that I don't? Maybe I could start using it too!