Follow Friday: Something I Learned about Blogging!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

Answer: 

 This may be really dumb, but I FINALLY found out what the "Heading", "Subheading", "Minor Heading", and "Normal" referred to and how it made your font different. Coming from someone that doesn't do much to her font besides change the color, size, bold, or italics, I never knew why that was there. I just always left it on normal. Now that I know what it is, I plan to play with it!

  

Labels: