TTT: Most Intimidating Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.    

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Most Intimidating Books
*These are in no particular order.

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)The Host (The Host, #1)Wintergirls
1. The Diviners by Libba Bray: It's just so big. And I have so many other books to get through as well. I'll have to do it when I get a lot of time. 
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer: See reason #1
3. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson: This is such a heavy topic and someone close to me experienced it once before in their life. I'm not sure I can handle it in a book for a while. I do want to try to read it sometime though. 

BetweenSweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
4. Between by Jessica Warman: See reason #1
5. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce: I wasn't the biggest fan of Sisters Red, but I still want to continue the series.... But I'm not sure if its for me or not. 
6. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: So many people have said they didn't like this ending to the series and someone gave me a small spoiler and now I'm afraid to read it. I WILL do it before the movie comes out lol

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Battle Royale
7. The Iron King by Julie Kagwa: Ok don't all kill me at once. I've added it to my TBR pile, but even still, I'm not sure its for me. I'm not a huge fan of fairies and I'm not sure I'm EVER going to be. But I said I would give this a chance just to find out. 
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: I've heard nothing but AMAZING, WONDERFUL, CRAZY GOOD things about this book, but I just can't find time to read it. What if I don't like it? I'm going to feel like the only person in the world who doesn't. I don't like being the outcast lol 
9. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami: I heard this book was written before The Hunger Games and it may be a little better than it to. This scares me because I just don't want that to be true lol 

Shine
10. Shine by Lauren Myracle: See reason #3.