Stacking the Shelves #48 & Weekly Wrap-Up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Only got a few books this week, but if you've seen my last few stacking the Shelves posts, this is a good thing lol 

Bought:
Of Beast and Beauty
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay

Recieved from other Bloggers:
Jessica Darling's It List #1: The (Totally Not) Guaranteed Guide to Popularity, Prettiness & PerfectionThe Spindlers
Jessica Darling's It List#1: The (Totally Not) Guaranteed Guide to Popularity, Prettiness & Perfection by Megan McCafferty
The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver

What did you get this week?


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 7/21/13: My Stacking the Shelves Post #47 & the weekly Wrap up & the Book Blogger Challenge #14 post
Monday 7/22/13:  This day was busy. I posted my 4 star review for The Distance Between Us by Kasie West, my Beyond the Book post for This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith, & my last Book Blogger Challenge post, #15
Tuesday 7/23/13: My Top Ten Tuesday post about what will make me NOT pick up a book 
Wednesday 7/24/13: My WoW pick of the week with Jenny Han's upcoming release "To All the Boys I've Loved Before." 
Thursday 7/25/13: My 5 Star Review of the gut wrenching Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Friday 7/26/13: My Follow Friday post about where my books go
Saturday 7/27/13: My 3 Star review of Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor