Stacking the Shelves #45

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus, #2)

Received for review:
Indelible (The Twixt, #1)
Asylum by Madeleine Roux
Indelible by 

Borrowed from the Library: 
This Is What Happy Looks Like
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

So, what did you get this week?!


Weekly Wrap-Up 

Monday: My 3 Star review of Wonder Light: Unicorns of the Mist by R.R. Russell
Tuesday: Top 10 Most Intimidating Books (to me)
Wednesday: My Wow pick of the week, The Broken Hearted by Amelia Kahaney (Creepy cover and creepy synopsis = #WIN!)
Thursday: My very unfortunate DNF 1 star review of Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Friday: In honor of the 4th, here's my favorite book(s) with a war or overthrow of the government!
Saturday: My 4 Star review of an amazing summer read, Unbreak my Heart by Melissa C. Walker

What's going on over at your blog???