Book Blogger Challenge Day 3: Blogging BFF's

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
Since this is such a cool idea (big props to her, she made the entire thing up!) I know you would like to participate too! There will be a sign up on each day of the challenge. (Sign up here for the third challenge!)

My Blogging BFF's:

-Jessica from Lovin Los Libros: This chick understands me more than most. We talk on Twitter all the time and I know if I have ANY questions, she's always there to answer them. She always has a book recommendation for me no matter what I'm looking for.... Even if she hasn't read the book yet lol 

-Sara from Forever 17 Books: Me and Sara started talking a long time ago when both of us were newbies in the blogging game. Now about 2 years later, we still go back and forth commenting on each other's blog and talking on Twitter and just being great lol

-Jen from Jenuine Cupcakes: It seems like such a looooong time ago when Jen let me borrow her copy of Deity. She knew my addiction of Aiden and didn't judge me at all lol She just knew what I was going through and sent it to me. Afterwards, she obviously became one of my BFF's. I mean you can't let someone lend you a J.L. Armentrout book and not love them forever in return. Now we trade books back and forth and I'd give her anything if I could. 

-Lili from Lili's Reflections: We met through ARCycling and then after that we began trading books that we really wanted on Twitter. It's come to a point now that she's the first person I think of when I want to trade something. 

-Molli from Once Upon a Prologue: We bonded over Twitter. She was asking about giving away an ARC copy of The Archived (yes she's THAT amazing) and I ended up being the first person to respond, thus being the person she picked to give it to. I remember DM-ing her on Twitter and fangirl-ing about the novel. Then later on as we continued following each other, I realized that we actually had the same thoughts about a lot of books. And ever since, I just thought she was one of the coolest people ever! lol 

So, who are your blogging BFF's?!