Follow Friday: Music & Reading


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

So here's this week's question:


Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?


A: I'm not too big on listening to music while I read unless its classical, but I there is one classical song that I associate with Twilight whenever I feel the urge to go back and re-read it. It was said to be the original lullaby that Edward wrote for Bella but when it got to theaters they decided to change it and give her some other song that to this day I can't really stand. But here is the one that I love. Like love it so much I added it to my iTunes after I listened to it. 

Yiruma- River Flows In You